Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Celebrating NB Artists

The NB Arts Board has awarded prizes for top artists in the province. Read about them here. It's heartening to see that other people believe we are having an artistic renaissance. This is something I have felt for the last year or two, and it's heartening that someone in a different part of the province agrees.

New Brunswickers are privileged to a lot of beautiful literature, poetry, and craft. And some good NB musicians on the rise, although less well-known. It's great to see them recognized - leave a comment and let me know who else we should be checking out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm working on an essay now that you'd really dig. I'll tell you about it sometime.

I'm coming up for the weekend. Will you be around?

Amy Anderson said...

right on, yes, I will be around:)