Sunday, April 22, 2007

Be there or be square (and afraid I might come looking for you!...)

Hi everybody,

Hope you enjoyed the lovely weekend-it's great to see spring arrive.

I wanted to reinforce how important it is to have absolutely EVERYONE at rehearsal from now until June 1st. Please schedule social events on days when we are not rehearsing. Especially important is the May 5th sing through-I am expecting EVERYONE to be there. Period. So if you have to work, please reschedule it ASAP. I cannot overstate how important it is to have everyone at rehearsal.

Other than that, we will need to review a couple of music things in the upcoming weeks, with the chorus (Sensation Reprise) and also a short rehearsal with the Sens. I will keep you posted on that. If anyone has questions about their parts, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Amy

No comments: