Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It seems this whole 'taking time off' thing is working because already I am thinking of new projects. It reminds me of the time my father looked me straight in the eye and intoned "if I could split myself in two, I could get a lot more done." Or something to that effect. Let's just say all the slackers in the world can rest a little easier knowing there is only one G.W. Anderson.

Anyway, the point is we are going to have Old Home Week for the ARTS in 2009. The plan is to invite all the wonderfully talented artistic people who have left to return for a week and put on their art in Woodstock. Imagine a convergence of that kind-concerts, shows, exhibits, films, parties, food, dancing. This town may never live it down...

Please let me know of people who fit this description and I'll add them to the list.

No comments: